Mango butter has natural emollient properties, high oxidative
ability, wound healing and regenerative properties.
o butter is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing and
protective properties and to restore flexibility and reduce degeneration
of skin cells.
Mango butter has a protective effect against UV radiation.
Mango butter is also used for treatment of wrinkles and people who use
it will notice decreased signs of aging and the disappearance of lines
and wrinkles within four to six weeks of daily use.
Some more of mango butter’s benefits:
• Effectively treats dry skin
• Heals skin rash
• Heals skin peeling after tanning
• Clears blemishes and wrinkles
• Relieves itching skin
• Heals sunburn
• Treats small skin wounds and skin cracks
• Moisturizes and smoothed tough or rough skin
• Fights frost bite
• Prevents stretch marks
• Relieves insect bites
• Promotes healthy, rejuvenated skin
• Heals muscle fatigue, aches and tension
• Relieves skin allergies such as poison ivy or poison oak
• Treats eczema and dermatitis
• Fights off fine lines and wrinkles
Mango Butter is rich in fatty acids and is easily absorbed into the skin
and doesn’t leave a greasy feel.
When liquified, it can also be used
as an oil treatment for dry damaged hair. The list is long for mango