Aged Limited Handmade Oatmeal Soap - Sensitive Skin
Organic Oatmeal bath soap is great for all skin types. We recommended for sensitive skin , one of our top selling handmade soap.
Don't be fooled by commercial grade imitations! This soap is the real thing. This soap is left unscented and contains ground and whole organic oatmeal which serves as a great exfoliate, we add mango butter which is extracted from the seed kernels of the lush and juicy tropical mango fruit.
Mango butter has been traditionally used in the Rainforests and tropics for it's skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, then we add avocado oil which makes this soap soft, creamy and lots of lather. Oatmeal contains Polysaccharides which soften and protect your skin. Grown by organic farmers it contains no harmful or irritating chemicals.
- Oatmeal soap has anti-inflammatory properties and is perfect for most skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
- Oatmeal contains saponins, a mild cleansing agent.
- Oatmeal soap helps remove dead skin cells.
- Oatmeal soap can help treat acne, eczema, rosacea and rashes .
- Oatmeal can helps relieve symptoms of aging skin.
- Oatmeal is known to have good exfoliating properties and this will help to get out the daily toxins off the skin.
- It is also known to have skin lightening effects and thus it also helps to improve the skin tone and texture, and smooth out blotchy areas.
- Oatmeal repairs damage from other chemicals, such as alpha hydroxy acids, surfactants, and bleaches.
- It can help calm the skin..
- Oatmeal soap helps reduce pore size.
Ingredients: Organic Unfiltered Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil , Organic Oatmeal , Sustainable Organic Unrefined Palm Oil , Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil , Organic Avocado Oil , Organic Unrefined Mango Butter .