Laurel oil is derived from the aromatic Laurus nobilis, an evergreen tree or large shrub with green, glossy leaves and is native to Syria.
What is Castile soap?
Castile soap is an amazingly versatile vegetable-based soap that's made free of animal fats and synthetic ingredients.
- Castile soap is mild enough to use on your face and strong enough to potentially prevent acne
- Gentle Castile Soap is moisturizing bar soap offers organic and vegan ingredients for a rich, emollient lather.
- It is ideal for washing your body or face can nourish your skin with every wash.
- Castile Soap Recommended Skin Type: Normal, dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature
- Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing, basic cleansing, skin tone improvement
- Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-free