Coffee Ground Exfoliate your skin
– New skin cells are created in the dermis, the lower layer of our skin. The new cells eventually work themselves to the surface but, as we age, the process slows down and becomes uneven, giving our skin a dry, rough look. Exfoliation in this kona coffee soap removes the dead skin cells on the surface of our skin to reveal the newer skin underneath.
Fight acne, eczema and psoriasis
– The natural oil in coffee
contains enzymes that detoxify, cleanse and help unclog pores, making it ideal for treating acne, eczema and other skin problems. Coffee oil
is very similar to our natural body oils and has the same PH level as human skin. Your skin will absorb the oils in this natural soap, giving it a soft and silky feel.
Benefits Of Natural Handmade Kona Coffee Soap For Your Skin
When looking for ways to detoxify skin or perhaps hide some of those annoying cellulite deposits around the legs, few people would likely turn to their coffee maker for a solution. But perhaps they should. Far from simply being the primary ingredient in the energy-boosting beverage we all know and love (most of us, anyway), coffee possesses numerous skin care and anti-aging benefits to include:
Great for sensitive skin
– In addition to helping you stay awake during the late hours of the night, the natural caffeine found in coffee has been shown to be very soothing to the skin. This makes it an excellent skin care ingredient to use in soaps designed to be gentle on sunburned skin, winter-reddened skin, or other skin sensitivities. Bathing with natural soaps and other bath products that contain coffee can also provide an alternate means of experiencing coffee’s well-known energizing sensations. Since skin is naturally porous, it can absorb coffee
via your bath water the same as if you had taken a sip of brewed coffee from a mug. So, try a coffee bar
with your next bath.
– Coffee is a great natural source of these age-fighting nutrients. Try using a coffee scrub
the next time you need to exfoliate or deep-cleanse, and let coffee’s natural antioxidants cleanse your pores and the deep layers of your skin of any lingering dead skin cells and environmental pollutants.
Masking of Cellulite
– Coffee-based skin care products
such as our coffee bars
act a s a mild astringent, and temporarily firm up the skin around the arms and legs so that cellulite deposits are hidden. It won’t make your cellulite go away forever, but it will help make it less noticeable for a few hours.
Organic coconut milk on soaps ! Due to its moisturizing properties of , luxurious cold process soap coconut milk can soothe the symptoms of psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. The natural fatty acid Hawaii coconut milk s in this milk can help treat dry and irritated skin and remove harmful bacteria from your skin. An incredibly , exotic coconut milk from Hawaiian Island , For added skin goodness we mix Hawaiian Organic Coconut Milk with kona Coffee .
You can’t go wrong when you invite the spirit of aloha to the shower !
Organic Olive Oil , Organic Coconut Oil , Sustainable Palm Oil ,Ground Hawaiian Organic Coffee ,Hawaiian Coconut Milk , Kukui Nut Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Sesame Seed Oil , Avocado Oil , Macadamia Nut , Organic Unrefined Shea Butter