Is cinnamon good for the skin?
- Cinnamon is a popular scent and
flavorful spice. It brings a lot of comfort to people in the form of
cinnamon buns, cinnamon toast and apple pie
- .It's common in many confectionery treats; however, although they may taste good, they may
not be very good for your diet
- What some people don't know is that
cinnamon actually has several health benefits, and if you eliminate all
the sugar that usually accompanies it, it can actually do your body some
good. It can help with everything from high blood pressure to diabetes,
not to mention the fact that its antimicrobial properties can benefit
- If you happen to cut yourself and you
don't have any antiseptic around, you can actually use the cinnamon in
your cupboard. Simply clean your wound, and then sprinkle a little
cinnamon over it. It's known to kill bacteria and help prevent
- Good treatment for acne-prone skin: calming, antibacterial, reducing inflammation and appearance of spots.